Behind Punk is a D.I.Y. punk blog/fanzine/record label based out of Moscow


We need to focus on positive change in the world, and it starts with our scene and the people within it. More hugs, less shrugs!


www.facebook.com/voskresensky.vanya

www.facebook.com/BehindPunk

www.goodbyeweekendrecords.limitedrun.com




behindpunk@gmail.com




Saturday, February 5, 2011

Behind Punk Mixtape#2


YO I made new mixtape of awesome bands from Long Island!
Go download


1.Brookside-Tonight, Long Island
2.Guadalupe-No Sleep
3.Capital-Road Rash
4.Get Bent-City
5.Bottle Rocket-I Want To Watch The Grass Grow
6.Last Days of August-Braille
7.Sister Kisser-PUPPY!
8.Wildebeest-Phil Writes Songs Like Kevin Seconds, He Can't Help It
9.Potboiler-Ten's there
10.Iron Chic-Time Keeps On Slipping Into The (Cosmic) Future
11.Silent Majority-Party At Richs
12.Thousandaires-20 40 60 80 90
13.Archipelago-Char
14.With Every Idle Hour-Getting The Last Word
15.Life Rocks!-Expressways And Empty Skies
16.The Solidarity Pact-Phase Is Just Another Four Letter Word
17.Fresh Coats-Lights
18.The Brass-Triggers
19.Bridge And Tunnel-Loss Leaders
20.Greensleep-Division Factor
21.Bomb the Music Industry!-Can I Pay My Rent In Fun?
22.Kudrow-Favreau
23.Small Arms Dealer-Who Farted?
24.Jonesin'-Just So You Know
25.Down in the Dumps-Raggedy Anne
26.Wax Phantom-F- My Bod
27.Brand New-Jude Law and a Semester Abroad
28.I Am the Avalanche-Amsterdam
29.Crime in Stereo-I Cannot Answer You Tonight
30.Kill Your Idols-Goodbye to you
31.Latterman-My Bedroom Is Like For Artists

http://www.mediafire.com/?vnh3es58esi1q52


1 comment: