Behind Punk is a D.I.Y. punk blog/fanzine/record label based out of Moscow


We need to focus on positive change in the world, and it starts with our scene and the people within it. More hugs, less shrugs!


www.facebook.com/voskresensky.vanya

www.facebook.com/BehindPunk

www.goodbyeweekendrecords.limitedrun.com




behindpunk@gmail.com




Sunday, June 26, 2011

Behind Punk Mixtape #4

I made a new mixtape of amazing emo/midwest/indie/punk bands, all these songs are great for rainy days and lazy afternoons. If you enjoy the music on this mix tape, support the artists by purchasing their albums or songs, attending their shows if they come to your town and buying their merch. It really does help!
Also I decided to create FACEBOOK PAGE(Behind Punk), that make it easier to find all updates/news/interviews/etc. 
So, click to download, I hope you enjoy it.

1. Footnotes - Trey Parker
3. By Surprise - Realometer
4. Pirouette - Calm Cool Collected
5. Dowsing - Driving
6. Joie De Vivre - Sundays
7. Football, etc - Half-Time
8. Algernon Cadwallader - Chewed Up and Spit Out (In A Bowl)
9. Coping - Left Ear
10. Grown Ups - Wildlife
11. Castevet - Six Parts Summer
12. Adorno - Life.Love.Don't need regret.
13. Snowing - So I Shotgunned A Beer And Went Back To Bed
14. Monument - Hey Kid I'm A Computer
15. Empire! Empire! (I Was A Lonely Estate) - It was Your Heart that Saved You
16. My Heart To Joy - Steady Habits
17. You Blew It! - Sneaky Fucking Russian
18. Rooftops - Raft Easily
19. Summit - Dogfight
20. Ten Speed Bicycle - Spoon Hero
21. Warren Franklin - St. Peters
22. The City On Film - For Holly
23. Piebald - Look, I Just Don't Like You
24. The Anniversary - Emma Discovery
25. Hey Mercedes - Roulette Systems
26. My Hotel Year - Strongest Man Alive
27. Benton Falls - Fighting Starlight
28. Brandtson - Drawing A Line In The Sand
29. Cap'n Jazz - Oh Messy Life
30. The Promise Ring - A Picture Postcard

No comments:

Post a Comment